The following announcement is from Tadi Rogers, “part time Interim Director of the UUA Youth & Young Adult Ministries Office, part time Program Specialist in the Pacific NW, and full time evangelist.”
The UUA’s Youth & Young Adult Ministries Office is collecting (and editing) video taped messages from folks who were youth or young adults at the time of consolidation to be featured in the opening worship of the General Assembly Youth Caucus.
We are using these guiding questions:
- What was the world like at the time of consolidation and how did your faith help guide you?
- What was it like to be a youth or young adult at that time? What was your role in our Association or LRY?
- What do you remember about consolidation?
- What were your dreams for consolidation? What did you think could change?
- What is your dream or message for the youth and young adult for today?
- What do you want them to be sure to know or do?
Would you be willing to be video-taped for this project? If you have further questions, please feel free to either email or call me: firstname.lastname@example.org / 253-278-4646.
I look forward to hearing from you!