This just in… — Peter
General Assembly Video Project
See your video featured at GA Plenary!
Showcase your Congregation!
Do you have a short video that you’ve posted on your congregation’s website, the Internet or sent out to welcome visitors, educate or inspire members, or evangelize? Do you want to create one? Your fellow Unitarian Universalists want to see it! We will choose a handful of the best videos to showcase during Plenary.
We invite video submissions that:
- Are under 120 seconds, with preference given to shorter videos.
- Honor copyright law with regard to music and images.
- Come with appropriate release forms secured for persons and locations filmed.
- Have high visual and audio quality.
- Come with transcripts for captioning so that we may welcoming and accessible to all.
The GA Video Project Team knows that these parameters can be daunting AND we are ready to work with you to make this experience successful!
The InterConnections Tip Sheet has excellent information on copyright and permissions:
Submissions are due by May 14, 2010.
Individuals or Congregations may submit an application:
Send questions to Tandi Koerger: tkroerger at uua.org firstname.lastname@example.org 253-278-4646 (Pacific Time Zone)
Some Possible Topics:
- Invitation to/ Message about Unitarian Universalism
- Invitation to/Message about a congregation
- AntiRacism, AntiOppression, Multicultural Message
- Religious Education or Faith Development
- Childrens’ Expression of Unitarian Universalism
- Youth Expression of Unitarian Universalism
- Young Adult Expression of Unitarian Universalism
- Personal testimonial
- Spiritual/Theological Message
- Lay Leadership Development
- Stewardship Message
- Social Justice Events or Message